There are so many fun things to do in Cambria! We've put together a few things of our favorite things to do at our house or in the general Cambria area.
- Relax on the deck and sunbathe, read, sleep, etc.
- Use the 2 provided binoculars and enjoy views of humpback whales, dolphin, seals, sea birds, sea otters, surfers, etc.
- Go surfing, swimming, bodysurfing, kayaking, snorkeling, etc.
- Take a walk or run on the oceanfront boardwalk or a scenic hike on Fiscalini Ranch
- Home to local surfers, you can also catch a wave at the Moonstone break or rent a kayak to see sea life up close and personal.
- Enjoy shopping and dining in either the West Village or East Village
- Drive along the famous Highway 1 (PCH) to Hearst Castle, elephant seal viewing area, Ragged Point, Big Sur, etc.
- Head east on the beautiful Highway 46 and stop at many family owned wineries for some fabulous wine tasting